Facility Rental / Use Info
11 months ago
How to Rent a Grand Blanc Community Schools Facility
- All facilities
request must be submitted 10 days prior to the event starting date to be
considered for approval. Submissions received less than 10 days prior to
the requested date, will not be approved.
- We now have over 150 organizations using our schools for cultural, recreational, civic, educational and faith based activities. For 2015-16, the District approved and processed several hundred event requests held throughout our schools this past year.
- Grand Blanc Community Schools is excited about the new school year 2016-2017. Please read below for more information about renting our school facilities. Please contact Jeff Wilson at email@example.com or 810-591-6024 for any questions concerning Grand Blanc Community Schools' Policies and Procedures, or Facility Use Requests.
All third party organizations are to submit their school facility use requests by using our facility rental/SchoolDude web-based support application.
- The School Community Calendar does not always reflect internal school events.
- The Community Calendar may not reflect all events as some requests are still pending approval.
- Invoices are generated after final approval by the Facility Rental Department.
To request a facility when you have not already created an account:
Step 1 - Go to the "Log-In Access/Facilities Use Calendar - School Dude Scheduling" link found under "Log-In Resources" on the upper right side of this section of the website.
Step 2 - To create an account, click on "Create One" next to Don't have an account."
Step 3 - Read the agreement and accept, then proceed with registration by providing your information.
Already have a login? Enter your login
information to submit your facility use requests. (If you need
instructions on "How to Login and Submit a Request", you can access the help document in the files section entitled "How to Login and Submit a Request."
Information Notes - See additional information below for completing the application which can be found by clicking the links on the right side of this page.
- Review Building Use Rules AR 1021
- Review Facility Rates 2016 Information
- Review Facilities Use Calendar
- Review Community Use of School Facilities - Board Policy 1021
- Provide name of organization and representative
- Provide school facility / location
- Provide activity and / or purpose
- Provide date and time of request
- Provide room area(s)
- Provide approximate number of persons attending event
- Verify if an admission fee will be charged and how much
- Verify if event is a fundraiser
- Verify if food will be served
- Provide Certificate of Insurance
Requesting parties will be required to check for conflicts by clicking the "Check Availability" button within the facilities rental of the community calendar page prior to submitting you request. If a request is submitted containing a scheduling conflict with an already approved event it will be declined.